Monday, April 30, 2012

Giddy Goose Cafe

Trevor and I wanted to venture out of the city for the day. I love exploring, but ONLY if there is a promise of food at the end of the adventure. My life is generally centred around me getting to my next meal, the bits in-between eating are just time killing activities. Our expedition led us to Dun Laoghaire. Trevor recommended the Giddy Goose Cafe. Him, being the vegetarian he is, ordered the Monte Cristo roast veg & goats cheese panini and I got the Giddy Club, which involved; melted cheese, onion marmalade, chicken and their delicious grainy mustard. Both sandwiches were morishly delicious. They each cost around €6.50. Nothing on the menu was over €10, that's un-bloody-heard of these days. We finished it off with hot chocolate and a Mars bar square. I'd give it seven delicia points out of ten. Very cute place altogether. The toilets are also very gorge. Nice bathrooms are important to me. Check them out on Facebook here. If I were them, I'd have photo albums of their dishes. I'd click and drool through all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment