Friday, August 17, 2012

I've been away, but I haven't stopped eating

So I'm back flogging. I'm not gonna make excuses here, I just got mega lazy and was concentrating on the food too much to whip up a blurb. Also, I think I've put on about a half a stone since I last blogged, so if you're looking for healthy inspiration, don't look here - I like full fat everything, real butter, carbs and lots of cheese.

I wanna also clear something up right now - I mostly get food made for me and I just snap it and write about it. I am no culinary whizz nor ever claimed to be, I just like eating and posting the photos of my spoils. For my first post back I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of what I've eaten in the past month. My month in food (in no particular order):


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just fell in a puddle of my own drool. YUM @ EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Oh Leanne. We need to have a dinner party, we have the exact same taste.

      Delete
    2. Oh GAWD, I'll order everything photographed above. Please and thanks!

      Delete