Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Fumbally

Meet my new favourite cafe. It's called The Fumbally just off New Street and is premium with a capital P. They opened about a month ago just selling scrambled eggs and falafels, and they did them WELL. The menu has now grown to feature a few more beauties all extremely reasonably priced. I love the premium hippy vibes. Everything about the cafe is earthy, wooden and friendly. Kyle and I got the avocado sandwich and a falafel. If you're about the Dublin 8 area, you would wanna call in. I give the place 10 delicia points.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so delish! I love their falafel wraps at the Dublin Flea Market, can't wait to try this place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not be disappointed! Such a nice placem & great staff.

      Delete